Steps to Creating a Successful Newsletter in Gmail
The great thing about being a small business is that you can create a successful Newsletter in Gmail with just easy steps. You can also use this guide to help get your Newsletter up and running quickly and easily.
(Searching in Google “Towne Mailer“? Contact us today!)
How to Start a Newsletter in Gmail?
To begin, open Gmail and sign into your account. In the top left corner of the main screen, click on the gear icon and then select Settings. From the Settings screen, scroll down to Mail & Notifications and then click on Email Accounts.
On the Email Accounts screen, select New Account. In the Name field, enter a name for your new email account. Click on the Create button and wait until Gmail creates your new email account.
How to Set Up Your Newsletter?
In order to create a newsletter in Gmail, you will first need to Set Up Your Newsletter. To do this, locate and open your newsletters folder in Gmail. From there, click on the link to set up your newsletters.
Figure 1: Setting up your newsletters in Gmail
Once you have set up your newsletters in Gmail, you can start sending out newsletters by clicking on one of the following links:
1) Click on the link next to My Contributions to start sending out contributions automatically each week; or
2) Click on My E-mails to send out only emails that are related to news topics that we cover at The DailyKeeper blog; or
3) Click on My Articles to send out all articles that we write for The DailyKeeper blog Furthermore, you can also view or manage your subscriptions by clicking on either one of the following buttons:
1) On the left-hand side of Figure 1 below, you can see a list of all our past contributions from previous weeks (if there were any);
2) Underneathneath all of our past contributions from previous weeks is a list of all our current articles (if any). You can hover over an article title or contribution number within this list for more information about that article;
3) If you want to unsubscribe from any of our email newsletters at any time (by double-clicking it), just click on Unsubscribe from the All Subscriptions tab at the bottom right corner
How to Use Your Newsletter?
1. Start by creating a new Gmail account and signing up for a mailing list.
2. Type your newsletter’s name into the “name” field in the Account Settings dialog box.
3. Click on the “Create Newsletter” button.
4. Enter your subject line into the text field and provide an overview of your newsletter content.
5. Click on the “Publish” button to send your email to all of your subscribers!
Starting a newsletter in Gmail is a great way to reach a larger audience and boost sales. You can subscribe to your newsletter through Gmail, mobile devices, and Feeds.
You can also subscribe to your newsletters through desktop and mobile devices.
By using your newsletters to get your message out and increase engagement from your emails, you can increase the reach and impact of your business.